I recently made this mouthwatering dressing–another outstanding recipe from Oh She Glows–and I am hooked! As suggested in the original recipe, I might experiment next time by adding some fresh herbs (I think dill would be especially yummy), but this time around, I made it exactly according to her recipe, and it is absolutely fabulous! A welcomed and refreshing change from my recent salad dressing rut.
Here is the recipe:
Creamy Hemp Seed Dressing
- 1/2 cup hulled hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, peeled (OK, so I did modify it just a tiny bit: I used 2 cloves of garlic)
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt, to taste (I used 1/2 tsp)
I just tossed all of the ingredients into my Vitamix at once and blended. The whole process took maybe 3 minutes from start to finish. Next time, I will make a double batch. Delish!!!